1/1 Photo of Grilled Apple Sundae
A great grilling recipe for a delicious dessert! Great for grilling out or camping out... A fantastic end to a great meal on a hot summer night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and slice apples.
- 2Mound a layer of apples on a piece of foil.
- 3Cover apples with dabs of butter,cinnamon,sprinkle with brown sugar & top with the corn syrup & nuts.
- 4Make a tent over the apple mixture with foil, making sure side are sealed.
- 5Grill on medium for about 20 minutes.
- 6Slice pound cake in thick slices & grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side.
- 7Place pound cake slices in bowls & top with ice-cream & the hot apple mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Apple Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 247.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g