1/1 Photo of Greens
Nice Chinese style greens, other greens may be used. A nice side for any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick frypan, heat olive oil.
- 2Add mushrooms, saute until browned on both sides, 5 or 6 minutes.
- 3Wash and clean bock choys and spinach.
- 4Cut about an inch off the root end of the bok choy and separate.
- 5Add bok choys, spinach and red pepper to mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, add splenda.
- 6Saute for 2 minutes, add beef stock, cover and cook another 2 minutes or just until bok choy is tender.
- 7Uncover, add sesame oil, stir to mix.
- 8Whisk cornstarch into water, add to greens, stir and bring to boil.
- 9Simmer for 1 minute or til liquid thickens.
- 10Serve hot.
- 11Addition: I often sprinkle roasted sesame seeds, about a tablespoon, on finished dish just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greens
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 813.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g