- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 6 mushrooms, sliced thick
- 2 baby shanghi bok choy
- 2 baby bok choy
- 236.59 ml packed Baby Spinach
- 1 red pepper, hot,seeded and chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4.92 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 118.29 ml beef broth
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick frypan, heat olive oil.
- Add mushrooms, saute until browned on both sides, 5 or 6 minutes.
- Wash and clean bock choys and spinach.
- Cut about an inch off the root end of the bok choy and separate.
- Add bok choys, spinach and red pepper to mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, add splenda.
- Saute for 2 minutes, add beef stock, cover and cook another 2 minutes or just until bok choy is tender.
- Uncover, add sesame oil, stir to mix.
- Whisk cornstarch into water, add to greens, stir and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 1 minute or til liquid thickens.
- Serve hot.
- Addition: I often sprinkle roasted sesame seeds, about a tablespoon, on finished dish just before serving.