Everyone loves fried green tomatoes. This casserole is just as good without the mess of frying and is heart healthier
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a bowl mixed sliced tomatoes and diced onions.
- 2crush crackers and add to tomatoes.
- 3pour butter, salt and pepper over tomatoes and mix.
- 4then add buttermilk and mix.
- 5pour into a casserole dish and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: