Recipe by Hey Jude
Easy, delicious salad! I found this recipe in a Chicago Tribune article on dishes to make for Father's Day. Cook time does not include the shrimp cooking time because I always buy the shrimp already cooked.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This salad recipe is wonderful and so easy to prepare. I used feta with basil and tomatoes. The dressing was light, but stands up to the strong flavors of the shrimp and feta. I served this as the main course and it was very satisfying for everyone. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- 12 ounces prepared mixed salad greens
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb cooked shrimp, split in half lengthwise
- 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid; cover and shake to combine.
- Dressing can be made several days in advance and refrigerated, shake well before using.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl; chill until serving time.
- To serve, add dressing and toss lightly to combine.
- Add additional freshly ground pepper to taste.