Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chhose a round, firmly packed, green lettuce, not an iceberg variety as it would not have enough flavor. The apricots added at the end give a contrast in color and freshness of flavor
- 1 round firm lettuce (not iceburg)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 4 tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 apricots
- Separate the lettuce leaves and shred with a sharp knife.
- In a salad bowl, beat togethe the yogurt, oil and anchovy paste.
- Mix in herbs, reserving some chives, and then the lettuce.
- Halve, pit and slice the apricots and scatter over the top.
- Garnish with chives.