Recipe by katie in the UP
This is the beginning of a great thing! I start with this basic recipe, then add flavors (depending on guests etc.)
Top Review by Jules211
My DH was watching food network again well we all know how that turns out, LOL. Anyway he saw a show that had an olive relish on top of steak. I asked what was in it, how it was made etc.. No idea. So i found this and gave it a try. We all like it and we will definately use again. Would be a great topping for all kinds of things. Thanks for the post!!
- 2 cups green olives, chopped fine
- 4 scallions, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- MIx all ingredients -- and let the flavors meld for a couple of hours before serving.
- Must be served at room temperature.
- Things that I like to add in (not necessarily at the same time).
- crushed red chili peppers.
- Serve with pita chips, sliced and toasted baguette or bread sticks!