Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A delicious drink that I came up with a few months ago. I like to put it in a mason jar then mix it by shaking it. *making the lantern look* If you don't have a mason jar, then I suggest mixing it in a martini shaker.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (preferably Stoli but most vodkas will do)
- 2⁄3 ounce coconut rum (Cruzan)
- 2⁄3 ounce melon liqueur (Any will do)
- 1⁄4 ounce blue curacao (")
- pineapple juice
- Fill glass with pineapple juice and a bit of sprite --
- Then -- Enjoy! :).
This drink is so yummy. Very fruity. And great color. Thanks pixelpixiestick :) Made for PAC Spring 2012
Great cool and refreshing drink! Love the color and it does pack a bit of a punch. Fruity, sweet, easy to drink - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
Oh so good! I think this may be my new favorite, and that is really saying something! This also goes down way to easy! PERFECT! :D I followed as directed, and will most certainly be made over and over again! Thanks for sharing, pixelpixiestick! Made for PAC Spring '12.