- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup pizza sauce.
- Combine prepared macaroni, half the ground beef, remaining pizza sauce, garlic powder, egg, and basil.
- Spoon evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine remaining meat with the reserved pizza sauce.
- Use to create a jack-o'-lantern face on top of the casserole.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 miutes before serving.
- Serve with salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thanks! This came out very cute, and tasty. Just what I was looking to serve on Halloween night! I used Rainbow Rotini instead, but added cheese. I also added half an onion, and chopped garlic instead of garlic powder - sweat together over low heat. Oh, and we had no pizza sauce, so I used Prego instead. Thanks for sharing this adorable recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><img src=http://www.caymandesigns.com/foodothers/fallswap.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Stockingswap.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/SaltPepperSwap.jpg alt= /> <br />[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/QueenBee49444/ZaarCasseroleDishes.jpg[/IMG] <br /><a href=http://www.millionhitcounters.com/><img src=http://www.millionhitcounters.com/counters/v/55940 border=0 alt=Hit Counters /></a></p>