1/1 Photo of Green Goddess Dressing- Chez Panisse
Saw this in an issue of Bon Apetit - adding it here so I can have it electronically in one of my cookbooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 ripe medium avocado (about 7 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 oil-packed anchovy, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1Blend first 7 ingredients in processor until coarse puree forms.
- 2With machine running, gradually add oil through feed tube; blend well. Transfer mixture to bowl; whisk in cream.
- 3Add parsley, tarragon, cilantro, basil, and shallot; whisk to combine.
- 4Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and chill at least 3 hours (dressing will separate if not chilled). Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes and rewhisk before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Dressing- Chez Panisse
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 930.5
- Calories from Fat 900
- Total Fat 100.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar