Recipe by bestofyrs
This is easy to make and good with chicken, pork, burritos, tacos, chimigchangas, or tamales.
- 44.37 ml bacon grease or 44.37 ml shortening
- 118.29 ml flour
- 2 (827.80 g) can chicken broth
- 354.88 ml green chili peppers (pureed )
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml fajita seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet mix shorting and flour and cook over medium heat stirring constantly under flour is light brown.
- Add chicken broth and stir until mixed well and lightly thick.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until mixed well and till it is smooth and lightly thick.