- 5 -6 potatoes, sliced with skins on
- 2 -3 green chilies, cut into long strips
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup longhorn cheese, grated
- 3 -4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 13X9X2 inch pan.
- Layer potatoes, then onions, strips of chile and Longhorn cheese.
- Repeat until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Season with salt and pepper on each layer.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.