1/2 Photos of Green Chile Chicken Casserole
I don't remember where I found this recipe but its a yummy 1-dish meal that's easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup canned diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- cooking spray
- 24 6-inch corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Spread 1 cup soup mixture in a 13 x 9 inch backing dish coated with cooking spray.
- 6Arrange 6 tortillas over the soup mixture, and top with 1 cup chicken and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 7Repeat layers, ending with the cheese.
- 8Spread remaining soup mixture over cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 573.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup