- 1 lb green beans
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) canitalian peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in a large pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Add tomatoes, basil and parsley. Cook 3 minutes to heat and distribute flavors. Stir beans into pan and cook 5-6 minutes or until crisp tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.