Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the cubed potatoes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the stock, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cucumber to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the watercress and allow to wilt.
- Then place the soup in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Bring a small pan of water to a boil and steam the beans for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the beans to the soup, season, and warm through.