My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
- 2Add the cubed potatoes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- 3Stir in the stock, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the cucumber to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- 5Add the watercress and allow to wilt.
- 6Then place the soup in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 7Bring a small pan of water to a boil and steam the beans for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- 8Add the beans to the soup, season, and warm through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: