1/1 Photo of Green Bean, Onion, Roast Potato Salad With Rosemary Vinaigrette
Great combination of flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve potatoes, unpeeled, and cut them into 1 inch wedges.
- 2In a large roasting pan heat 1/3 cup of the oil in the middle of a preheated 425F oven for 5 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes, tossing well to coat with oil and roast them, stirring every 10 minutes, for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- 4Let cool in pan.
- 5In a blender, puree garlic, vinegar, rosemary and salt to taste.
- 6With motor running, add remaining 1/3 cup of oil and blend well until emulsified.
- 7In a small bowl of ice and cold water, let onion soak for 5 minutes, drain and pat dry.
- 8Boil green beans in salted water for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, and drain.
- 9Refresh under cold water and pat dry.
- 10In a very large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, beans and olives.
- 11Add dressing and toss gently.
- 12Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean, Onion, Roast Potato Salad With Rosemary Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g