Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another green bean casserole but a little different and everyone seems to really like it.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1⁄8 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Place the green beans and waterchestnuts in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Combine the dressing mix, soup, half-n-half, and garlic in a bowl; pour over the beans.
- Sprinkle with cheese and nuts; top with onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.