Recipe by andypandy
I cant remember where I got this recipe, its fast easy and summer or winter type of salad and just goes with everything.
- 8 ounces fresh green beans
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 canned beets, drained and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup fresh garden mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a pot of water to boil with added salt.
- Cook beans about three minutes until tender crisp.
- Drain and place in cold water to stop cooking, drain .
- Place cooked beans into a large bowl, add beets, chickpeas and mint.
- In another bowl place oil and vinegar salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese.