Green Bean Feta Salad
A great recipe to take to a cook out or pitch-it. Fairly easy to make and you can make it ahead of time since its a chilled dish.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshley ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1. Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry. Place in serving bowl; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 2. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- 3. Add chopped onion and 1/2 cup of LemonVinaigrette prepared in step 2 to beans, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with feta and walnuts. (you can use leftover vinaigrette to marinate artichoke hearts or chicken breasts.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation