Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Classic Green Bean Casserole with a nice cheesy finish.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- in a casserole dish combine the green beans, mushroom soup, pepper, and cheese. Spread evenly in casserole dish. top with french fried onions.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes, or until onions are browned and casserole is heated through.