Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (50 ounce) can cut green beans
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fry bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside. Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- Drain off excess drippings.
- Add stewed tomatoes and heat. Drain green beans and place in a 2 quart size casserole dish.
- Add the tomato mixture and crumbled bacon mix.
- Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and serve.