Paula Deen Green Bean Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced green beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 pinch house seasoning (recipe follows 1 cup salt. 1/4 cup black pepper 1/4 cup garlic powder. Mix ingredients together)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet.
- 3Saute the onions and Mushrooms in the butter.
- 4Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- 5Add green beans, mushrooms soup, onion rings, and House seasoning, to taste, to the onion mixture.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Pour into a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- 8Top Casserole with cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer or until casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 792.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings