Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Paula Deen Green Bean Casserole
Make and share this Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced green beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 pinch house seasoning (recipe follows 1 cup salt. 1/4 cup black pepper 1/4 cup garlic powder. Mix ingredients together)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Saute the onions and Mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add green beans, mushrooms soup, onion rings, and House seasoning, to taste, to the onion mixture.
- Stir well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top Casserole with cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer or until casserole is hot and cheese is melted.