Recipe by littleturtle
Yet another variation on the classic green bean casserole. This one is made with bacon, cheddar cheese & shoestring potatoes.
Top Review by kathymoncher
I made this for Thanksgiving dinner. I left out the mushrooms and substituted cream of chicken for cream of mushroom. Other than that followed the recipe. Very good and very easy to make!! I would make it again.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces bacon, cooked &,crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) can shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded