1 hr 15 mins
Chef #439287's Note:
Great brunch or breakfast item; heats up nicely in the microwave. Original recipe calls to bake for only 45 min. Mine is never ready that soon. It always 60-70 min. Maybe this is due to cold ingredients? Variation of a recipe from Quick Cooking Magazine (Taste of Home website)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle 1/4 cup bread crumbs into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2Bake at 350° for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 4Spread over toasted bread crumbs.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 min or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- 6Let sit for 5-10 min before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bake
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 710.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.3 g