1 hr 10 mins
An old WW recipe - I think it converts to about 5 points/serving. When we made this recently, one of my sons couldn't stop eating it! A very different and healthy lasagna recipe which we enjoyed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 9 ounces shredded Fontina cheese (reserve 2 TB)
- 2 cups drained thawed frozen chopped spinach (1-10 oz pkg)
- 2 cups drained thawed frozen chopped broccoli (1-10 oz pkg)
- 12 ounces rinced drained cooked cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper (reserve 2 TB)
- 9 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked and drained (9 noodles)
- 1Cheese sauce: In medium saucepan, melt margarine.
- 2Stir in flour.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly (2 minutes).
- 4Whisk in milk, black pepper and nutmeg;cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil an thickens.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in cheese; continue cooking until cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- 6Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 7Spray a 13" x 9" pan with cooking spray.
- 8In medium bowl, combine spinach, broccoli, cannellini beans and red pepper.
- 9Arrange 1/3 of the lasagna noodles (3 noodles) in prepared pan, spread with 1/3 of vegetable mixture; top with 1/3 of the cheese sauce.
- 10Repeat layering twice, ending with cheese sauce.
- 11Sprinkle reserved cheese and red pepper on top.
- 12Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer.
- 13Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green and White Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 338.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 15.3 g