I'm on a high protein diet and sometimes can only have liquids. I wanted to make a higher protein soup and some asparagus. This is the yummy results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray medium pot with olive oil spray.
- 2Grill onion over medium heat till soft.
- 3Add chicken stock.
- 4Snap asparagus into small pieces, getting rid of woody ends and add to pot.
- 5Place lid on pot and bring to boil.
- 6Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 7Take off heat and either blend in blender or use hand blender to blend smooth.
- 8Add Greek yogurt and milk blend smooth.
- 9Heat for a bit longer if you want to serve warm or place in fridge to serve cold.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Yogurt Cream of Asparagus Soup
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 496.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 20.8 g