Recipe by FloridaNative
Fresh summer tomatoes shine when simply adorned with flavored feta, parsley, and olive oil. From "WW 5-Ingredient-15 Minute Recipes" and = 2 points. NOTE: I've shown some optional ingredients that we enjoy with this dish; I add a pressed garlic clove sprinkled over the tomato, and include thin onion slices.
Top Review by Shuzbud
Loved the simplicity of this recipe. I made it without the optional extras to get the full flavour of the basic ingredients and it was very tasty! Thanks for a lovely easy recipe! Made for ZWT6.
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 2 pounds)
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 small onion, very thinly sliced