1/1 Photo of Greek-Style Quiche
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in Low Country Living magazine. It has similar ingredients to my favorite pasta dish, so I'm posting for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches deep dish pie shells
- 1/2 cup artichoke heart, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pre-bake the prepared pie shell for.
- 212 minutes, or until golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 325.
- 3degrees. Remove the pie shell from the oven and allow to cool at room.
- 4temperature. When cooled, fill the pie by layering first the artichokes,.
- 5then tomatoes, spinach, olives, peppers, feta cheese and oregano.
- 6Meanwhile, beat together the eggs, half and half, and salt and pepper.
- 7until frothy. Pour the mixture over the layered pie shell. Return to the.
- 8oven and bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until just set. Let cool at room temperature before slicing.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 562.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g