Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a yummy dressing short on time, long on flavor! Easy to make and it keeps well. I keep this on the countertop. If you choose to keep yours refrigerated, be sure to take it out about 30 minutes because the olive oil will congeal. If you're in a hurry, simply place the container in a bowl of warm to hot water. Servings vary according to how much you use.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄3 cups red wine vinegar
- In a very large container, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, basil, pepper, salt, onion powder, and the Dijon-style mustard.
- Pour in the vinegar, and mix vigorously until well blended.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Very good on a Greek salad or just about any combination of greens and veggies. Simple to mix with pantry ingredients. Thanks for sharing the recipe!