Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this as a meal or cut it small and make it into appetizers.
Make and share this Greek Style Croustade recipe from Food.com.
- Cook spinach acc to pkg directions; drain well and squeeze out all liquid.
- In saucepan, cook onion in the 3 T butter; stir in flour, tarragon, and pepper.
- Add milk all at once;cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Stir half the hot mixture into eggs, return all to saucepan.
- Stir in spinach, cottage cheese and feta cheese.
- Brush 1 sheet of phyllo dough with butter, fold into thirds.
- Place one end in center of 14in pizza pan, extending sheet over the edge of the pan.
- Brush with butter.
- Repeat until all 10 sheets of dough are used.
- Make sure middle of pan is covered with dough.
- Place filling in an 8in circle at the center of pan.
- Starting with the last sheet you laid, lift end up and bring toward center, twist the end of the sheet, coil, and tuck under.
- Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Sheets will not meet in the center, center will be open.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over top.
- Bake at 375* for 35 minutes, until golden.
- Cut into wedges.