Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These are great little appetizers, taste alot like spanakopita but less work. I use my Pampered Chef Scalloped Bread tube but this could be served on slice baguette as well.
- 1 refrigerated bread dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 plum tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spray Pampered Chef Scalloped Bread tube lightly with oil. Cap bottom of bread tube, fill with dough and place cap on top.
- Bake upright for 50 - 60 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Remove bread from tube and cool completely.
- Slice 1/4 " thick using serrated bread knife.
- Chop onion, spinach and tomato and combine in mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place bread on baking stone and drop spinach mixture onto bread and bake for 10 - 12 minutes until heated through.
- Serve immediately.