Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, easy and great to serve to company too. Delicious! From the cookbook "Saving Dinner".
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 -2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Put on a pot of water to boil for the pasta.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and garlic. Cook until garlic just starts to sizzle; do not brown.
- Add tomatoes and half the parsley. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook five minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Toss the shrimp mixture with the hot pasta and top with feta cheese, remaining parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
Wonderful fresh flavors!!! Made it for the family and everyone raved about it! I added lemon zest and oregano in step 3 as well, other than that I followed the recipe exactly. Thank you so much for such a simple and flavorful dish!