Easy, easy and great to serve to company too. Delicious! From the cookbook "Saving Dinner".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put on a pot of water to boil for the pasta.
- 2In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and garlic. Cook until garlic just starts to sizzle; do not brown.
- 3Add tomatoes and half the parsley. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 4Add the shrimp and cook five minutes.
- 5Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 6Toss the shrimp mixture with the hot pasta and top with feta cheese, remaining parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Scampi Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.2 mg
- Sodium 718.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 31.1 g