1/2 Photos of Greek Quinoa Salad
The perfect summer lunch served over a bed of baby spinach! It makes a TON so is perfect for a party, or for prepping a week's worth of lunches at one time. Add more quinoa if you'd like - 1 cup for this whole recipe isn't much.
My Private Note
1.5 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup quinoa
- 8 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Rinse and prepare quinoa per package directions.
- 2While the quinoa cooks, prepare the other ingredients.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 1 lemon, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 cup black pepper.
- 4Chop cucumber, red bell pepper, and red onion. Half or quarter cherry tomatoes. Add to bowl.
- 5Next, add 2 cans drained garbanzo beans, and 1 can drained olives (if using).
- 6Crumble feta cheese over the top, and add chopped parsley. Gently combine.
- 7Once quinoa has cooked and cooled, add to the bowl and combine.
- 8If mixture seems dry, you can always add more red wine vinegar or lemon juice.
- 9Works well as a main dish over baby spinach, or as a side dish for grilled chicken or fish.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 386.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese