Recipe by kimboleyanne
This reminds me of the Greek Pita Pizza from Mr. Pita, but I just used what was on hand. I couldn't find a recipe even similar to what I was looking for so I created this one when I was craving Greek flavors.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons banana pepper rings
- 3 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 2 pieces salami, halved and cut into strips
- 3 artichoke hearts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons greek dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush flour tortilla with olive oil on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread half of mozarella cheese on tortilla. Add salami, banana peppers, olives, and artichokes.
- Srinkle with oregano, remaining mozarella cheese and feta cheese. Drizzle with Greek dressing.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.