Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of our favorite pasta salads. It makes 4 big servings (full lunch) or 8-10 side dish servings. I like to go a little heavy on the feta and the olives, and I use the frozen fresh basil and oregano. We make this for all of our summer cookouts, it's refreshingly different than the standard pasta salads. Yum!
- 3 cups uncooked rotini pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 cup chopped roma tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped artichoke heart
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss pasta with tomatoes, onion, pepper, olives, cheese and artichokes.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, basil and oregano. Toss with pasta mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.