Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Submitted by request
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cartons Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon orange, blossom
- 30 g of crushed unsalted pistachio nuts
- Whisk the 4 eggs thoroughly in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Add 4 tablespoons of flour and 2 cartons of Greek yoghurt.
- Next, add a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon of orange blossom and 30 grams of crushed, unsalted pistachio nuts.
- Cook for 2 minutes at a high temperature then turn over and add more butter and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with the desired garnish.