Recipe by Quest4ZBest
I don't normally like omelets that much, but this is a good recipe! This is a very simple way to make a great tasting and quick breakfast!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
This was a wonderful omelette, the flavors really set each other off, afraid mine didn't look so pretty as I always have trouble folding them but it sure tasted great. DH really like spinach and feta combo.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place a handful of spinach into skillet and cook on medium heat until spinach begins to shrivel.
- Set spinach aside.
- Beat eggs together and pour into warm skillet.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and precooked spinach over top.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- After eggs appear to be cooked 1/2 or 3/4 way through, fold omelet in half and cook until center reaches desired consistency.