1/2 Photos of Greek Omelet
I don't normally like omelets that much, but this is a good recipe! This is a very simple way to make a great tasting and quick breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Place a handful of spinach into skillet and cook on medium heat until spinach begins to shrivel.
- 3Set spinach aside.
- 4Beat eggs together and pour into warm skillet.
- 5Sprinkle feta cheese and precooked spinach over top.
- 6Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 7After eggs appear to be cooked 1/2 or 3/4 way through, fold omelet in half and cook until center reaches desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 545.4 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.5 g