Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
A cool pasta with a Greek flair for a warm summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. set aside.
- 2Cook macaroni in 4 qts boiling water al dente.
- 3Drain and toss with 1/4 C oilve oil. Cool, stiring occasionally.
- 4Add cucumber, tomatoes, onion and parsley to the pasta and mix well.
- 5Stir in the cheese (reserve some for garnish).
- 6Toss lightly and add olives and remaining cheese for garnish.y.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Macaroni With Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g