Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A cool pasta with a Greek flair for a warm summer day.
Make and share this Greek Macaroni With Feta Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. set aside.
- Cook macaroni in 4 qts boiling water al dente.
- Drain and toss with 1/4 C oilve oil. Cool, stiring occasionally.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, onion and parsley to the pasta and mix well.
- Stir in the cheese (reserve some for garnish).
- Toss lightly and add olives and remaining cheese for garnish.y.