Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A cool pasta with a Greek flair for a warm summer day.
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freah
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 ounces macaroni
- 3 tomatoes, ripe, peeled and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, chepped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (or any goat cheese)
- kalamata olive, to garnish
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. set aside.
- Cook macaroni in 4 qts boiling water al dente.
- Drain and toss with 1/4 C oilve oil. Cool, stiring occasionally.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, onion and parsley to the pasta and mix well.
- Stir in the cheese (reserve some for garnish).
- Toss lightly and add olives and remaining cheese for garnish.y.