1/3 Photos of Greek Lemon Roast Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
A wonderful side dish to any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- 2Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters lengthwise and put into a large ovenproof baking dish.
- 3Squeeze the lemons of their juice and grate the zest from 1 or 2, pour the lemon juice over the potatoes.
- 4Drizzle with the olive oil coating all the potatoes.
- 5Add the garlic, oregano and the lemon zest, seasoning the potatoes well with the salt and white pepper
- 6Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until tender and nicely browned.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lemon Roast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: