Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
quick, easy and best of all, HEALTHY!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh spinach (can add more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs (whatever your favourite breading is, I use a three cheese blend)
- tenderise the chicken breast so that it is flattened.
- crumble the feta cheese and place in the centre of the chicken breast.
- take your spinach leaves and tear into smaller pieces.
- place the spinach on top of the feta cheese.
- take one side of the chicken breast and pull it over the filling until it touches the other side of the breast.
- press the ends of the chicken breast together so that the filling doesn't come out.
- place the breading on a plate.
- place the chicken breast on the breading and cover both sides of the chicken with the breading.
- place the chicken breast on a greased baking sheet.
- place in the oven at 350, no higher for half an hour.