This is a delicious and refreshing pasta salad, very colourful, with the use of coloured peppers. It makes a great side dish on a hot summer day. My family loves it, and I hope yours will too!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta for 9-10 minutes, drain.
- 2Peel rind from cucumber, cut cucumber in half lengthwise, and then chop into cubes.
- 3Seed peppers, and then dice.
- 4Mix all ingredients together.
- 5Stir in "Kraft" greek feta dressing.
- 6Chill for 1-2 hours.
- 7Optional: Garnish the salad with black olives and crumbled feta cheese to taste.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Confetti Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g