Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious and refreshing pasta salad, very colourful, with the use of coloured peppers. It makes a great side dish on a hot summer day. My family loves it, and I hope yours will too!!!
- 3 cups colored rotini pasta
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small orange bell pepper
- 1 small yellow pepper
- greek feta cheese dressing
- black olives, to garnish (optional)
- feta cheese (to garnish) (optional)
- Boil pasta for 9-10 minutes, drain.
- Peel rind from cucumber, cut cucumber in half lengthwise, and then chop into cubes.
- Seed peppers, and then dice.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Stir in "Kraft" greek feta dressing.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Optional: Garnish the salad with black olives and crumbled feta cheese to taste.