Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cabbage slaw with a yogurt sauce flavored with dill, garlic and mustard. Toasted pinenuts would be the perfect garnish.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) small green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- salt, to taste
- Combine the cabbage, carrot, dill and garlic in a serving bowl.
- In a small jar, shake the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, yogurt and salt together and pour over the salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until serving time.
A fine slaw that I paired with Greek roasted potatoes and skewered haddock and pepper pieces. I used 1 tbsp dried dillweed instead of fresh. Thanks for posting!!
This is a wonderful coleslaw recipe! Definitely a keeper!