Chef #861312's Note:
sliced chicken gyro meat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons tbsps lemon juice
- sea salt, to taste preference
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste preference
- 1 dash of ground onion powder
- 1 dash oregano (I used mediterranean)
- 1 dash seasoning salt (I used Lawry's brand)
- extra virgin olive oil, to tast preference
- pam nonstick cooking spray
- fresh lemon wedge
- 1Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 380 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine oregano, onion powder, and lemon juice and 2 tbl spoons of olive oil with the chicken.
- 3On a greased cookie sheet, flatten out the chicken into a thin uniform slab.
- 4Sprinkle on sea salt, black pepper, and just a dash of season salt.
- 5Pour on a little bit of olive oil, about a tbl. spoon and add to oven.
- 6Bake for 7 minutes and turn. Before adding back to heat, sprinkle pepper and seasoning salt and about a tbl. spoon of olive oil.
- 7During cooking time you may add fresh squeezed lemon once or twice to each side.
- 8Once this is done, about 14 minutes, you may remove and slice!
- 9I serve this with whole wheat pita bread and cucumber mint sauce to make sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grecian Chicken Gyros
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 52.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: