Recipe by shelbyrose
This recipe was printed on a bag of frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The combination of flavors is to die for. This recipe can be prepared ahead. Cover well, refrigerate or freeze and bake later. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator before baking.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed if frozen
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 12 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast; salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Thoroughly drain and squeeze any liquid from thawed spinach.
- Combine thawed spinach, feta cheese, mayonnaise and garlic.
- Stuff spinach mixture into chicken breast pockets, dividing equally.
- Combine flour and paprika and lightly coat chicken breasts.
- Wrap two strips of bacon around each chicken piece and place on a rack in a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until chicken tests done.