Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A pumkin delight i wish to try.
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix (any flavor)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- PREPARE and bake cake mix in 12-cup fluted tube pan as directed on package. Cool 10 minute in pan. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese and butter in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy after each addition. Remove 1/2 cup of the frosting; place in small bowl. Add green food coloring; stir until well blended. Spread half of the green frosting onto outside of ice cream cone; set aside. Set remaining green frosting aside for later use.
- ADD red and yellow food colorings to remaining white frosting to tint it orange. Place cake, rounded-side up, on serving plate. Spread with orange frosting to resemble pumpkin. Invert ice cream cone in hole in top of cake for the "pumpkin's stem." Pipe the reserved green frosting in vertical lines down side of cake.