Top Review by Chef Joey Z.
Oh boy, did we ever like this salad. It was delicious. I didn't use the salad dressing, but made something similar. I used Greek Salad Dressing on this which is 566 here on Zaar. It is very similar to your dressing except it had garlic which added to the recipe. I will definitely make this again in the future. :)
- 1 long English cucumber
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 large green pepper
- kalamata olive, reserve brine for dressing
- feta cheese, reserve brine for dressing
- oil (I use corn or olive oil)
- red wine vinegar (not the cheap stuff)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop veggies and combine in a large bowl with the cheese and olives.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl to your taste.
- The olive brine and cheese brine are used to balance out the vinegar taste.
- Please feel free to experiment; I had to try a lot to get to my liking.
- It's very important to taste the dressing while you're making it.
- When you're happy with the dressing pour it over the veggies, olives, and cheese in the large bowl.
- Coat veggies, olives, and cheese well with the dressing.
- And chill for at least 6 hours.
- I take this to alot of parties and it's always a hit.