- Chop veggies and combine in a large bowl with the cheese and olives.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl to your taste.
- The olive brine and cheese brine are used to balance out the vinegar taste.
- Please feel free to experiment; I had to try a lot to get to my liking.
- It's very important to taste the dressing while you're making it.
- When you're happy with the dressing pour it over the veggies, olives, and cheese in the large bowl.
- Coat veggies, olives, and cheese well with the dressing.
- And chill for at least 6 hours.
- I take this to alot of parties and it's always a hit.