1/1 Photo of Great Greek Salad
6 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 long English cucumber
- 1 large tomato
- 1 red onion
- 1 large green pepper
- kalamata olive, reserve brine for dressing
- feta cheese, reserve brine for dressing
- 1Chop veggies and combine in a large bowl with the cheese and olives.
- 2Combine the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl to your taste.
- 3The olive brine and cheese brine are used to balance out the vinegar taste.
- 4Please feel free to experiment; I had to try a lot to get to my liking.
- 5It's very important to taste the dressing while you're making it.
- 6When you're happy with the dressing pour it over the veggies, olives, and cheese in the large bowl.
- 7Coat veggies, olives, and cheese well with the dressing.
- 8And chill for at least 6 hours.
- 9I take this to alot of parties and it's always a hit.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g