Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
light, refreshing, easy
Make and share this Great Greek Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 3 cups roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained, oil reserved, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (I had to use apple cider, but I think rice would be better)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the cucumbers, olives, roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons reserved sun-dried tomato oil, red onion, vinegar, and seasoning.
- Chill until serving.
- Right before serving toss in the feta and stir to combine.