Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
best butter tarts you ever tasted!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sultana raisin
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 12 prepared tart shells
- Clean and scald raisins.
- Drain while still hot and mix with reaming ingredients.
- It makes them more runny Place about 1 rounded tbsp per tart.
- Each tart should be filled about 2/3 full.
- Bake in 400° oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and filling bubbles.
- The temperature and the cooking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Use frozen tarts when you are in a rush; (this way would make 16 tarts).