Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great as the recipe says !
- 1 pizza dough (12 inch)
- 1⁄2 lb chicken tenders, grilled
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Dice the cooked chicken.
- Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken.
- Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust.
- Top with the chicken.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes (or until the cheese is lightly browned).
- It is ready to be devoured!
I made this last week -- my familiy LOVED it!!!! The only thing I did different was cooked it on the BBQ. We loved it so much we're having it again tonight ....thanks for the great recipe!!!!
Came out quite nicely. I read the reviews complaining about the blandness so I added small dollops of bbq sauce before adding the cheese and it came out perfectly. Also because I didn't have time to defrost the chicken breasts i threw on some breaded chicken tenders that I let defrost for a couple of minutes and just splashed some hot sauce on top of it instead of cooking them together. I had to bake it a little longer because I used raw dough. Great to make as an appetizer or for the kids.
Great is right! I made it much healthier too! I used whole wheat pizza crust, smart balance butter, low fat ranch, and low fat mozzarella cheese - and it did not taste like 'diet food' at all. This is a keeper -- thank you so much for sharing it!