1 hr 20 mins
My great Aunt Marie bakes this moist yummy bread for all our family gatherings. Not even being Diagnosed with breast cancer stops her. she spreads Pineapple cream cheese in between slices for a yummy sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1beat butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- 2gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3add eggs one at a time blending after each addition.
- 4combine flour and next 3 ingriedient'.
- 5sgradually add to butter mixture, beating on low speed.
- 6stir in banana, pecans and vanilla.
- 7spoon into greased and floured 8x4 inch breadpans.
- 8bake at 350 for 1 hour
- 9shelding with aluminum foil for last 15 minutes.
- 10remove from pans and cool 30 minutes on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Aunt Marie's Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 252.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g